Roger that.

On 08/18/2016 11:48 AM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
We have a lot of open changes for the centralize / cleanup config option
work:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:bp/centralize-config-options-newton

We said at the midcycle we'd allow those past non-priority feature
freeze because they are docs changes, but with the gate being backed up
every day let's hold off on pushing new changes for this series, at
least until after feature freeze on 9/2. These changes run all of the
test jobs so they do take a tool on the CI system, which is hurting
other functional things from landing before feature freeze.