Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com> wrote:

In the neutronclient check queue,
gate-neutronclient-test-dsvm-functional is broken now [1].
Please avoid issuing 'recheck'.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-neutronclient/+bug/1616749

The proposed fix (removal tests for lbaasv1) made me wonder why we don’t gate on neutron stable branches in client master branch. Isn’t it a test matrix gap that could allow a new client to introduce a regression that would break interactions with older clouds?

I see that some clients (nova) validate stable server branches against master client patches. Shouldn’t we do the same?

Ihar