Together with Keith we're working on some patches to integrate (via puppet-ceph) the deployment of Ceph RGW in TripleO as a composable service which can optionally replace SwiftProxy

Changes are tracked via blueprint at:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/ceph-rgw-integration

They should be tagged with the appropriate topic branch, so can be found with:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/ceph-rgw-integration,n,z

There is also a [NO MERGE] change which we use to test the above in upstream CI:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/357182/

We'd like to formally request an FFE for this feature.

Thanks for consideration, feedback, help and reviews :)
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: gfidente