Hi all oslo (and others),

Just to make sure that everyone is aware, we have a summit soon in barcelona (ha); hopefully that's not news to many, the bigger news though is that we (the oslo folks) need to decide on how many fishbowls and working rooms we would like to get.

I've brought this up in the IRC weekly meeting a few times and just want to make sure its more widely known (since not everyone knows or attends those meetings).

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/2016/oslo.2016-08-29-16.00.log.html#l-81

The last summit we had 3 FB(fishbowl), 5 WR(working rooms) and I and others think that turned out pretty well and it seems the folks in the IRC meeting (and myself) think we should just aim for that same amount again.

Does that sound good to folks, more or less?

Also I've started to throw together:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-oslo-summit-planning

Feel free to add ideas for these FB and WR sessions on there :)

-Josh