On 05/09/16 16:45, Gary Kotton wrote:
Hi,

It is unclear what our policy is with objects. My understanding is that
an object should handle all of the database interaction. Is that not one
of the benefits of the objects? I posted
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/365459 and it has a number of
interesting comments – the main is that drivers are using the PRECOMIT
callbacks. Can someone please point out to where these are use. That
would at least provide some justification for this being blocked.

Thanks

Gary
As per comments on the change, they are used in ODL [1].

Kuba

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/342459/3/networking_odl/trunk/driver_v2.py@53