On 05/09/16 12:19, Markus Zoeller wrote:
TL;DR: bug czar role for Nova is vacant from now on

After doing bug triage for ~1 year, which was quiet interesting, it's
time for me to move to different topics. My tasks within the company
internal team are shifting too. Unfortunately less Nova for me in the
next (hopefully short) time. That means I'm resigning from the bug czar
role as of now.

Thank you, Markus! For the record, I've really appreciated the thought you've put in when discussing the needs of the Nova bugs team, and it's been fantastic to work with someone so willing to document a workflow and go into detail when asked. This email thread itself is yet another example of how hard you work to leave a helpful record for others. I'm sure there are many grateful folks in OpenStack (and beyond!).

<snip>

* The tooling I used will still be available at:
  https://github.com/markuszoeller/openstack/tree/master/scripts/launchpad

* My server which hosts some dashboards will still be available at:
  http://45.55.105.55:3000/dashboard/db/openstack-bugs
  http://45.55.105.55:8082/bugs-dashboard.html
  http://45.55.105.55:8082/bugs-stats.html

Thank you, I'll bookmark.

* I did an evaluation of Storyboard in July 2016 and it looks promising.
Give it a shot at: https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#!/project/2 If
you don't like something there, push a change, it's Python based.

Heh, thank you again! :) We're always available in #storyboard for conversation and procrastination.

* I'll still hang out in the IRC channels, but don't expect much from me.

Thanks a lot to the people who helped making Nova a better project by
doing bug triage! Special thanks to auggy who put a lot(!) of effort
into that.

+1, it's not flashy, and it's necessary; I respect your dedication.

See you (hopefully) in Barcelona!

--
Regards,
Markus Zoeller (markus_z)