Hi all -

I've got a handful of volunteers (BCC'd here), which should be plenty for round 1. Please expect some further communication with me this afternoon with details on how to access the app, what to test, and to log in, etc...

Thank you for the assist!
Jimmy McArthur

Major Hayden <mailto:ma...@mhtx.net>
September 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

I'll gladly help with Android testing on my Moto X.

--
Major Hayden
Jimmy McArthur <mailto:ji...@openstack.org>

Thank you,