I'd like to nominate Doug for a CoreSec position as part of the Security
Project.

CoreSec team members support the VMT with extended consultation on
externally reported vulnerabilities.

Doug has been an active member of the Security project for several years.
He's done significant recent work on threat analysis and been an avid
contributor to our work in general. Doug has significant OpenStack security
experience, having previously been responsible for security HP's public
OpenStack cloud.

I'd like to also take this time to thank Nathan Kinder for all his hard
work as a member of the Security Project. Nathan is taking a step back from
the security work at the moment to focus on other projects, it is his slot
that Doug will be taking, the CoreSec group will remain 5 people.

Thanks
-Rob