Howdy folks,

I'd like to run again (before passing the baton) for the PTL of Oslo,

I would like to help out as much as I am able and continue pushing and making Oslo be the best it can be during the Ocata release. I have probably not done as best as I could during this Newton cycle (due to various job movements and such) but I am hoping to help out and improve and guide folks during this next cycle.

Thanks for considering myself (and a shout out to the rest of the Oslo folks and contributors who keep on chugging forward with the supporting foundation of many many projects, inside and outside OpenStack).

P.S.

Election repo review @ https://review.openstack.org/371979

-Josh