Congratulations Ihar! You really deserved this, I am sure you'll do great.

Rossella

On 09/20/2016 10:57 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
Congratulations Ihar!, well deserved through hard work! :)

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Brian Haley <brian.ha...@hpe.com> wrote:
Congrats Ihar!

-Brian

On 09/17/2016 12:40 PM, Armando M. wrote:

Hi folks,

I would like to propose Ihar to become a member of the Neutron drivers
team [1].

Ihar wide knowledge of the Neutron codebase, and his longstanding duties
as
stable core, downstream package whisperer, release and oslo liaison (I am
sure I
am forgetting some other capacity he is in) is going to put him at great
comfort
in the newly appointed role, and help him grow and become wise even
further.

Even though we have not been meeting regularly lately we will resume our
Thursday meetings soon [2], and having Ihar onboard by then will be highly
beneficial.

Please, join me in welcome Ihar to the team.

Cheers,
Armando

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team