On 22/09/16 17:15 -0400, Anita Kuno wrote:
On 16-09-21 01:11 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
Excerpts from Clint Byrum's message of 2016-09-21 08:56:24 -0700:
I think it might also be useful if we could make the meeting bot remind
teams of any pending actions they need to take such as elections upon
#startmeeting.
I could see that being useful, yes.

I am not convinced this situation arose due to lack of available information.

You may be right here but I don't think having other means to spread this
information is a bad thing, if there's a way to automate this, of course.

Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco