ChangBo Guo wrote:
Hi ALL,

We will release Newton in Oct 6, and we have been working hard to fix
bugs and prepare the release. I think it's good time to
review good ideas. As we discussed in the Oslo weekly meeting [1],  we
would like to proposal an event of Oslo specs review weeks(Sept27 - Oct 7)
Welecom oslo folks and others review the specs of Oslo during these two
weeks,  hope we can merge these specs[2].

I also created a etherpad link [3] to collect requirements from
consuming projects, please add item if you have any questions or ideas.

[1]http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/2016/oslo.2016-09-26-16.00.log.html
[2]https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/oslo-specs++%28status:open++OR+status:abandoned%29
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ocata-oslo-ideas

Thanks

ChangBo Guo(gcb)

Thanks much gcb! :)

Would we want to have a few days dedicated to spec or spec-like-work/reviews? That may help get some activity and work around them to happen (mainly the dedicated days part sometimes helps peoples managers give them allocated time to do this, hehe).

Thoughts?

-Josh