UPD: @dims pushed all four into gate. (Lord be merciful.)

Ihar

Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrac...@redhat.com> wrote:

Long story short, this topic should get us back to normal:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1629830

We could probably also ban the version in global-requirements.txt, but I am bad at foresight. I will let others to clean it up if needed.

Ihar

Graham <graham.ha...@hpe.com> wrote:

Also impacts designate, our dashboard, and our tempest plugin. It will
probably hit our client library as well.

-- Graham