On 10/17/2016 11:10 PM, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
Greetings,

The RDO CI team is considering adding retries to our calls to introspection
again [1].
This is very handy for bare metal environments where retries may be needed due
to random chaos in the environment itself.

We're trying to balance two things here..
1. reduce the number of false negatives in CI
2. try not to overstep what CI should vs. what the product should do.

We would like to hear your comments if you think this is acceptable for CI or if
this may be overstepping.

Thank you

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/586035/

Hi!

I probably lack some context of what exactly problems you face. I don't have any disagreement with retrying it, just want to make sure we're not missing actual bugs.