Hi,

I'd like to propose Zhenyu Zheng (Kevin_Zheng on IRC) for Searchlight core.
While he's most active on Nova, he's also been very active on Searchlight both
in commits and reviews during the Newton release and into Ocata on Searchlight.
Kevin's participated during the weekly meetings and during the week, and his
reviews have been very high quality as well as numerous. This would also help
move towards have greater cross-project participation, especially with Nova.

If anyone has any objections, let me know, otherwise I will add Kevin to the
core list at the weekend.

Thanks!

Steve