Hi All,

I was serving as a bug deputy for the last week. There were 31 bugs and few
RFE’s that were raised last week.

Of the 31 bugs 3 are still uncategorized, so help with them will be highly
appreciated.

1.       https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1635554 - Delete Router / race
condition

2.       https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1635593 - DBReferenceError
while removing router (Cisco plugin case)

3.       https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1635765 - UDP checksum
incorrectly generated on Fragmented UDP packets

Thanks to everybody who helped me during last week through the bug deputy
process and triaging the bugs. It was a very exciting experience. Without your
help so many of the bugs would not have been triaged.

Cheers,
Anindita