Damn, that's supposed to say co-installability...

Lol,

-Josh

Joshua Harlow wrote:
Keen, Joe wrote:
I¹ll look into testing the newest version of kafka-python and see if it
meets our needs. If it still isn¹t stable and performant enough what are
the available options?

Fix the kafka-python library or fix monasca; those seem to be the
options to me :)

I'd also not like to block the rest of the world (from using newer
versions of kafka-python) during this as well. But then this may
diverge/expand into a discussion we had a few summits ago, about getting
rid of co-instability...

-Josh