yup agree

We have spent more time thinking through FPGA and GPU but certainly all devices
are possible.
Miroslav, you may recall in the isn examples I sent a while back I called them
“programmable devices” ;-)

We may need to think about defining a crips line however between these managed
devices versus anything attached by PCI, but maybe not. Up for discussion I
think…