On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) <std...@cisco.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>

> I am in favor of using a new tag called [rdo] such that RDO (or its
> transitive dependencies) can be discussed and filtered by email clients as
> it relates to development topics that affect the broader OpenStack
> ecosystem.  As RDO is a community driven project which is very much related
> to OpenStack, I think sharing a little bit of OpenStack list bandwidth isn’t
> too much to ask.
>

> Further I’d invite the broader Kolla team to subscribe to the rdo-list,
> which is a much more comprehensive coverage of RDO (both users and devs with
> significant traffic) and filter rdo-list as you prefer:

> Thanks!
>
> -steve

Hi Steven,

I'm not sure I understand the intention fully here. openstack-dev is
super gluttered already as it is, can you give an example what would
be appropriate discussion in openstack-dev [rdo] rather than having
that discussion on rdo-project mailing list?

My initial thought is that I'd very much would not like to open the
openstack-dev to any 3rd party projects (yes I'm fully aware that rdo
is very much related to OpenStack and my employer, it does not make it
any less 3rd party to OS development) to discuss their matters. So my
initial reaction would be "Please no".

- Erno 'jokke' Kuvaja