From: Nir Magnezi <nmagn...@redhat.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 3:37 AM
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron-lbaas][octavia]

I would like to emphasize the importance of this issue.

Currently, all te LBaaS/Octavia gates are up on running (touch wood).
Nevertheless, this bug will become more apparent (aka broken gates) in the next
release of tempest (if we don't merge this fix beforehand).

The reason is that the issue occurs when you use tempest master,
while our gates currently use tempest tag 13.0.0 (as expected).

Nir

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Genadi Chereshnya