Sorry for top post: thanks to Tim Burke, we are past this and a few
other problems. Here's the latest work:

Swift - Review from Tim : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/401397/
Swift - My review (WIP) : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/416084/
DevStack - My review : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/416064/

With all these, we get to the point where s-proxy gets "stuck" and the
tls-proxy times out, logs are here:
http://logs.openstack.org/00/412500/9/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ubuntu-xenial/d453c3f/logs/

Happy to turn this over to the swift team from here on.

One more good news, Thanks to the Keystone team for their very first
DevStack+python3.5 based functional test
(gate-keystone-dsvm-py35-functional-v3-only-ubuntu-xenial-nv) with
just a couple of failures left to go:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/412500/

Thanks,
Dims