On 13/01/17 06:47 PM, Srikanth Vavilapalli wrote:
> So the question is, is there any config that I can use to let
> "ceilometer/meter/notifications.py" listen on other rabbitmq exchanges in
> addition to predefined ones, such that this framework can be extended to
> receive meters from non openstack services? Appreciate your inputs.

sorry, hit send to quickly.

you could also hack the code to support your exchange[1]. i also believe
in theory, you should be able to re-use http_control_exchanges to
leverage your custom exchanges[2]

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/aa3f491bb714c613681125d242e4c9ea254bdbe2/ceilometer/meter/notifications.py#L210
[2]