From: Alexandra Settle <a.set...@outlook.com>
Date: Friday, 27 January 2017 at 14:29
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Cc: "a...@demarco.com" <a...@demarco.com>, Andy McCrae
<andrew.mcc...@rackspace.co.uk>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Proposing Amy Marrich for core

Hi OpenStack-Ansible team,

I would like to propose Amy Marrich for the core team for OpenStack-Ansible.

Amy has been consistently in the top 10 reviewers for our team in the last 30
[1] and 90 [2] days, respectively, this release alone.

She has been an active and diligent member of the OpenStack-Ansible team since
the end of 2015 and has continuously provided assistance for code and
documentation reviews.

I think she will make a great addition to the core team and will help move code
and doc issues forward quicker.

+1 from me

Thanks,

Alex

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/openstackansible-group/30
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/openstackansible-group/90

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company
registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road,
Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be
viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may
contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail at ab...@rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation
is appreciated.