Hi all,

On 19/11/13 01:02, Russell Bryant wrote:
On 11/18/2013 03:41 AM, shaomei ji wrote:
Hi, We are setting up our CI infrastructure environment, and we need a
account to communicate with community, could you arrange a user accoun,
We especially need this account and your help, thanks very much.
  The detail info is as following:
      1) The public_key.txt
      2) Username for new account: cstlcd
       3) Display name: ibm_cd_team
        4) Email:  jish...@cn.ibm.com <mailto:jish...@cn.ibm.com>

I know that IBM is big and has multiple teams working on OpenStack.  Is
this the only account to be used across all of IBM, or should be the
name be more specific to what your team is testing?

Just to update you, a few of us spoke with Shao Mei, and her colleagues at IBM today - here's the status:
* They're currently working on some things internally
* They will get a functional alias email
* The purpose is for testing some specific things, like DB2/QPID functionality
* The CI system build is going well

and this request will be updated in due course :)

Regards,

Tom