From: Robert Collins [mailto:robe...@robertcollins.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 1:48 AM
To: DL-GRP-VYATTA-OSS; <openstack-infra@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Brocade: Rogue 3rd-party CI system

Hi, your 3rd-party zuul is mis-configured:
 - its reporting on test starting (which isn't needed for third party systems
AFAIK)
 - its claiming that its running at the master zuul location (its not!)
 - its running on everything rather than your area of interest (as far as I can
tell)

could you please disable gerrit reporting until you've got it bedded in? Jay
Pipes wrote a good guide for doing 3rd-party CI properly...

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcoll...@hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist