On 08/04/2014 08:42 AM, Erlon Cruz wrote:
> On 07/22/2014 05:15 PM, Wilfredo Ronsini wrote:
>
>>> I work in the Flextronics Institute of Technology and I am in the process
>>> of setting an OpenStack CI server.
>>>
>>> Please, create a Gerrit user account.
>>>
>>> Preferred username: wronsini
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Wilfredo Raphael Ronsini Junior
>>> email: Wilfredo.Jr at fit-tecnologia.org.br
>>>
>>> Legal Disclaimer:
>>> The information contained in this message may be privileged and
>>> confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to
>>> whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is
>>> not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this
>>> message, in any> form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
>>> message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or
>>> destroy any copy of this message!

>> Hi Wilfredo:
>>

> Hi Anita,
>
> We need to have our CI system in the list of reviewers of the patches
> sent to cinder (like, EMC XIO CI, HP Cinder CI, etc).
> An ordinary gerrit account is enough for that?
>
> Thanks,
> Erlon
No an ordinary gerrit account does not accomplish that.

What are you verifying to require you to have your CI system report on
cinder patches? Is it a cinder driver? If yes, do you have a link to the
cinder driver blueprint or spec?

Thanks Wilfredo,
Anita.

Also you might do well to join the third party meetings:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty