Hey,

I'm working on breaking out components of JJB. I'm not specifically building anything to go from xml->yaml but I guess this may be helpful in leading towards that. That said, I think it'll be quite a lot of work to go from Jenkins XML to JJB Yaml mostly because it'll require reversing all of the modules somehow.

Cheers,
Josh

Rackspace Australia