On 9/3/14 12:11 PM, Gary Duan wrote:
Hi,

Our CI system is disabled due to a running bug and wrong log link. I have manually verified the system with sandbox and two Neutron testing patches. However, with CI disabled, I am not able to see its review comment on any patch.

Is there a way that I can see what the comment will look like when CI is disabled?

Hi Gary,

If you are using zuul you can use the smtp reporter[0] to email you a report in the format as it will appear in gerrit. Otherwise you'll need to look at what you'll be posting via ssh (if communicating directly with the gerrit api).

Cheers,
Josh

[0] http://ci.openstack.org/zuul/reporters.html#smtp

Thanks,