On 07/26/2015 10:19 AM, BORTMAN, Limor (Limor) wrote:
Hi all
I have code review for puppet-mistral that is waiting for core review from  Jul
19.
can anyone please take a look ?
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203400/

This is for governance and just housekeeping. The TC will merge it eventually.

can I go on if the openstack-infra/project-config push of the puppet-mistral is
merged?
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202527/5

Yes, you can go ahead. You will need to get the ACL setup first as mentioned in the infra manual before patches can *merge* but you can start sending patches in:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#update-the-gerrit-group-members

Andreas

Thanks
Limor Stotland
ALCATEL-LUCENT
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
CLOUDBAND BUSINESS UNIT
16 Atir Yeda St. Kfar-Saba 44643, ISRAEL
T:  +972 (0) 9 793 3166
M: +972 (0) 54 585 3736
limor.bort...@alcatel-lucent.com

   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)