On 11/21/2015 04:28 PM, Siddharth Bhatt wrote:
Hello,

I've signed the ICLA in Gerrit but when I try to save the required
contact information, I just get a "Server Error - Cannot store contact
information." This prevents me from submitting contributions for review.

Can anyone help?

You need your gerrit preferred e-mail address to match a primary
e-mail address for a foundation individual member account.

If you already followed the instructions at
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#account-setup
and still get that, see https://ask.openstack.org/question/56720 for
additional troubleshooting tips,

Andreas