On 02/09/2016 02:22 AM, fumihiko kakuma wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 09:11:22 +0900
fumihiko kakuma <kak...@valinux.co.jp> wrote:

On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:20:45 -0500
Matthew Treinish <mtrein...@kortar.org> wrote:

There is nothing wrong with openstack-health it's behaving as currently
expected. There is a known limitation with the dashboard right now where
results aren't counted if the job failure occurs before devstack starts. If your
jobs are running but never even getting to devstack openstack-health (well
really the subunit2sql db) will not have any data on those runs. Once you fix
these jobs to actually start running devstack (or anything else which generates
a subunit stream in the expected place) it'll appear on the dashboard.

I wrote a brief blog post a little while ago on how openstack-health works and
some of the features it has:

http://blog.kortar.org/?p=279

The current limitations section explains this issue in a bit more detail.

-Matt Treinish

Thank you for reply.

OK, it explains the issue for periodic-neutron pipeline.
But how about periodic pipeline? It also does not seem to work.

http://status.openstack.org/openstack-health/#/g/build_queue/periodic

Currently my jobs are required to use periodic pipeline.
So I want to know whether it works on periodic pipeline.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/276317/

Thanks,

Sorry, I did not check the details of jobs on periodic pipeline.
They do not seems to run devstack.
So openstack-health dashboard will not display a graph for periodic
pipeline.

Is that correct?

Yes, health dashboard currently covers only devstack,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)