Digvijay,

Thanks for the follow up on this. I am not able to disable review.o.o
accounts, as I am not an infra root. But that might not be necessary.
Can you login on review.openstack.org using IBM GPFS CI account
(rsand...@in.ibm.com)? If so, try removing existing ssh public keys
associated with the account. I think that would prevent other zuul
server from using the account in the future to post comments.

Also, please attend one of third-party CI meeting
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty). It is a good
place to get your questions answered quickly. They are held Mondays at
1500 UTC and Tuesdays at 0800 UTC.

Anita - would you able to temporary disable the IBM GPFS CI
(rsand...@in.ibm.com) in case flushing account ssh keys does not work?

Thanks,

Mikhail Medvedev