Hi Infra team,

I wanted to send a note to say thanks for helping us demo the power of a global
footprint of clouds powered by OpenStack in Barcelona. If you weren’t there,
you can watch the video as Lyz coaches me through adding some regions to
nodepool and Clark and fungi push the change out (with a behind-the-scenes) +2
from jeblair):
http://www.openstack.org/videos/video/demoing-the-worlds-largest-multi-cloud-ci-application

We received a lot of really positive feedback, and I was very happy to be able
to show off the awesome work you all have done over the last few years building
out these tools. As I said in Barcelona, thanks again to everyone for letting
us play with your systems live and in production!

Jonathan