Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for the information!

On 2018/06/20 21:47, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2018-06-20 17:16:52 +0900 (+0900), Rikimaru Honjo wrote:
I installed Zuul v3 and Nodepool in my environment.

In the old Nodepool, I could get sub node's IP address from
/etc/nodepool/sub_nodes. But, this file has been removed.

How can I get each node's IP address when using multiple nodes in
my job?

I'd like to use Controller node's IP address for Compute nodes. I
read the following document. But I couldn't find the describe
about my question. https://docs.openstack.org/infra/zuul/

The official URL for Zuul's documentation these days is
https://zuul-ci.org/docs/ (both URLs serve the same content for now
though) and the relevant section is
https://zuul-ci.org/docs/zuul/user/jobs.html?highlight=inventory#job-variables
Oh, sorry.
I had misunderstood the official URL.

Confusion is understandable as the documentation doesn't dive into
the particular variables Ansible supplies and isn't written as a
guide for migrating from Zuul v2 to v3. That information which used
to be written to /etc/nodepool can now be inferred from the Ansible
inventory and is exposed as host vars for use in jobs. As an
example, here's how the OpenStack community recreated the old Zuul
v2 /etc/nodepool files with Ansible in their Zuul v3 deployment for
transitional purposes:

https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/openstack-zuul-jobs/tree/playbooks/legacy/pre.yaml?id=842f241#n8
This is very useful for me.
I could understand how to get IP address and other information.

Of course, in Zuul v3 you no longer need to stash these values in
files on the nodes because you can simply reference the variables
directly in your job definitions.

Also, there is a specific discussion list for Zuul these days, you
might prefer to use in the future:

I got it.
Thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards,