On 2018-08-28 23:50, Clark Boylan wrote:
> [...]

I think these repos can definitely be retired:
# Was part of bitergia work with openstack which is no longer done
openstack-infra/activity-board

# These may have been attempts at having puppet beaker testing play nice with
our CI but we hacked around it by pointing the beaker config at localhost.
There are no commits here should be safe to retire.
openstack-infra/beaker-localhost
openstack-infra/beaker-nodepool

# Part of a plan to make our IRC bots errbot driven but more recent spec has us
sticking with supybot fork and plugins.
openstack-infra/err2d2

# Allowed us to mirror npm packages on afs until npm grew too large. I think we
can retire this as we don't mirror npm any longer
openstack-infra/js-afs-blob-store
openstack-infra/js-openstack-registry-hooks

# Appears to be a cookiecutter like system for openstack js projects. Maybe we
should just use cookiecutter?
openstack-infra/js-generator-openstack

# Was tooling to make a mirror of a subset of pypi. We moved to bandersnatch
and now just proxy cache pypi
openstack-infra/pypi-mirror

# Trystack has been retired due to spam and the passport program is suggested
instead
openstack-infra/trystack-site

# Project to provide alternate Gerrit UI that never got commits
openstack-infra/puppet-vinz
openstack-infra/vinz
openstack-infra/vinz-webclient

I've started retiring of these above with https://review.openstack.org/597370,

thanks for reviewing the list and giving a rationale,
Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)