Hi OpenDev team,

We are from IBM and we contributed to several open source projects such as KubeFlow. We found out that the OpenStack team had developed a great dashboard for capturing the GitHub metrics for various Open Source projects. We found it very helpful and we want to propose a few changes on the list of projects on stackalytics; however, we weren't able to fork or create new propose changes to the stackalytics project at https://opendev.org/x/stackalytics. Do we have to apply for certain permission in order to create an account on OpenDev? Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Tommy Li
Software Developer
Digital Business Group