Hi,
I’ve tried to put two different subnets (10.0.0.0/24 and 11.0.0.0/24) in the
same network created with neutron. The system lets me doing that. But when I
create a VM and attach it to the network with 2 subnets, the dhcp apparently
assigns an IP always from the second subnets address, and the VM is unable to
contact the metadata IP (169.254.169.254).

I’m not a great expert of networking, so I’m wondering if it does make any
sense creating two subnets like this, why the system doesn’t complain about it
and why after allowing me doing that, the metadata server doesn’t work.

Does anybody can explain me more ?

thanks a lot!

   Alvise