I think you might have misunderstood the nature of this list.
We often times do provide answers to common issues, but this is not a support
organization.

You've provided no details of the errors you're experiencing, so it would be
very difficult to help.
Please use http://paste.openstack.org <http://paste.openstack.org/> to
copy/paste any relevant error messages/log files, also you may want to
check on https://ask.openstack.org <https://ask.openstack.org/> for your issue.