hi folks,

there's a session coming up at the summit so we can discuss Ceilometer and
give/get some feedback but i wanted to highlight some of the work we've been
doing, specifically relating to storing measurement values. as many of you have
heard/read, we're building this thing called Gnocchi. to explain what Gnocchi
is, Julien, a key developer of Gnocchi, wrote up an introduction[1] which i
hope explains a bit of the concepts of Gnocchi and what it aims to achieve.
from this, i hope it answers some questions, generates some ideas on how it can
be used, and raises a few thoughts on how to improve it.

[1] http://julien.danjou.info/blog/2015/openstack-gnocchi-first-release

cheers,
gord