Hello everyone,

We've decided to cut our first release of the standalone EC2-API project. All of the known to us major problems are solved - NovaDB direct access is cut off, performance is checked and improved, all of the necessary functional, unit and Rally tests are in place. One known caveat is that nova API version required is 2.3 (microversion). Unfortunately the python-novaclient supporting microversions is not released yet. So several instance properties won't be reported if requested with version 2.1.

The 0.1.0 tarball is available for download at:

https://launchpad.net/ec2-api/trunk/0.1.0

pip can be used to install PyPI package.

Installation in devstack is also possible. The following line should be added to local.conf or localrc for this:

enable_plugin ec2-apihttps://github.com/stackforge/ec2-api

Current README can be accessed on stackforge:

https://github.com/stackforge/ec2-api

Please report bags to launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ec2-api/+filebug

Best regards,