Hi Steven,

Can I ask how Kolla would differ from another project on StackForge known as
OpenStack Ansible Deployment (OSAD)? It deploys a production-ready multi-node
OpenStack cloud using containers and Ansible, and the team recently released
v11 based on Kilo. Hate to see duplication of efforts here.

Thanks,
James

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2015, at 5:17 PM, Steven Dake (stdake)