They are  workload specific so it is more a suggestion of where to look at
optimising rather than a unique HTC profile for any application.  So, try them
out with your workload and choose which ones make sense.

We'll be working with upstream so that the cloud consumer can choose the right
options where possible for their workload. Clearly, some have impacts for the
hypervisor too but it is good to find the right balance between consumers
wanting maximum performance and providers wanting reasonable isolation and
correct resource allocation.

Tim