Hi everyone,
Currently our weekly meeting is held on Thursday 1500 UTC, with fairly poor
attendance. Here are some options to cater for different timezones:

1. Every Thursday 2130 UTC (to suit US and APAC timezones)2. Every Thursday at
alternating times to cater for timezones - US: Thursday 1400 UTC, APAC:
Thursday 2330 UTC3. Option 1 biweekly
Let me know your preference. I'm open to other suggestions.
If you are interested in joining the team, sign up here
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/OpsGuide#Team_Members. Things
will begin to ramp with the Architecture Design Guide specs approved for
Mitaka, and Ops Guide conversion and reorganisation specs in the works.
Hopefully, there will an opportunity to discuss these changes at the Tokyo
summit.

Thanks!
Darren