Hello team,

I would appreciate if you could share approach you use for OpenStack node
redundancy from network failure perspective. Example in case of a failure of an
upstream switch and if a node does not have redundant link to a second upstream
switch, it gets isolated. I understand that OpenStack will deal with this
situation by removing this node, but in my case there is a strict requirement
to be able to prevent a single switch failure.

Here is the solution I came up with, it is nothing new but appreciate your
critic/comments/suggestions.

Redundant OpenStack is connected to two upstream switches, interfaces are
teamed into group and bound to respective OpenStack bridges. So br-int would
have physical link interface team0 and not eth0 or eth1 connected. In this case
if one of the upstream links fails, the connectivity would be preserved.

Thank you

Serguei