Thank you Matt!

Great organization and a very good job putting all this together. Yes, see you
in Austin.

Edgar

From: Matt Jarvis
<matt.jar...@datacentred.co.uk<mailto:matt.jar...@datacentred.co.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 1:27 AM
To: OpenStack Operators
<openstack-operators@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] European Operators Meetup

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who attended, moderated and
sponsored the European Ops Meetup. We had a fantastic two days in Manchester,
made a lot of new friends and had some incredibly useful discussions. Our goals
when we put the event together were to engage European operators with the wider
ops community, and to raise the profile of the OpenStack landscape in Europe
and why it's different - and I think we exceeded expectations on both of those
fronts.

See you all in Austin !

Matt

DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763