Hello Saverio,
Thanks for your answer. In that case the problem is that I thought the patch you are referring to was already make in Kilo.
Doing snapshots directly from ceph goes fast:

[root@ceph01: ~] # time rbd -p volumes snap create volume-fecc8258-e6d8-4d3c-9ac2-fe98b5dbbc2f@mytestsnap

real    0m1.062s
user    0m0.090s
sys     0m0.011s
[root@ceph01: ~] # rbd -p volumes info volume-fecc8258-e6d8-4d3c-9ac2-fe98b5dbbc2f
rbd image 'volume-fecc8258-e6d8-4d3c-9ac2-fe98b5dbbc2f':
        size 10240 MB in 2560 objects
        order 22 (4096 kB objects)
        block_name_prefix: rbd_data.d30dc62fe6784
        format: 2
        features: layering
        flags:

[root@ceph01: ~] # rbd -p volumes snap ls volume-fecc8258-e6d8-4d3c-9ac2-fe98b5dbbc2f