Hmmm.   Well I'm not using OpenVSwitch.  Just LinuxBridge.   My CentOS 7
install sees emp3s0 where eth0 would usually appear.   But this may need to
be changed to br-ex?  The IP address no longer apperas at enp3s0, so
perhaps that's the issue.

When I make changes, I tear down all the networks and rebuild them
according to instructions.   I do this after restarting the machine.  I
wonder if the database needs to be updated as well.

su -s /bin/sh -c "neutron-db-manage --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf
\
  --config-file /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini upgrade head" neutron
systemctl stop neutron-server.service \
  neutron-linuxbridge-agent.service neutron-dhcp-agent.service \
  neutron-metadata-agent.service
systemctl stop neutron-l3-agent.service
and restart.

Thanks for the help.   Yes.  It's a bit confusing.   Why are router and
instance ports different?  It is for this reason that I figured I could
just create my own instance/router.  But why should I have to?    Do
routers not work unless you use OpenVSwitch?   The Liberty install
instructions (unlike Kilo) don't seem to require installing OpenVSwitch.

linux_bridge_agent.ini
inux_bridge               | physical_interface_mappings | public:enp3s0

Perhaps br-ex?   Or whereever I see my static IP when doing an ifconfig
:-)  Was enp3s0 when CentOS was first installed, but I think thats changed
somehow.

+----------------------------+-----------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------+
| linuxbridge_agent: Section | Key                         |
Value                                                        |
+----------------------------+-----------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------+
| linux_bridge               | physical_interface_mappings |
public:enp3s0                                                |
| vxlan                      | l2_population               |
True                                                         |
| vxlan                      | local_ip                    |
172.22.10.99                                                 |
| vxlan                      | enable_vxlan                |
True                                                         |
| agent                      | prevent_arp_spoofing        |
True                                                         |
| securitygroup              | firewall_driver             |
neutron.agent.linux.iptables_firewall.IptablesFirewallDriver |
| securitygroup              | enable_security_group       |
True                                                         |

- Christopher T. Hull
I am presently seeking a new career opportunity  Please see career page
http://chrishull.com/career
333 Orchard Ave, Sunnyvale CA. 94085
(415) 385 4865
chrishul...@gmail.com