Hi all,

We still have no moderators for the following sessions:
* Mitaka: Beyond the Release Notes
* Swift Ops

Information about what it means to be a moderator is available here:

 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#Moderators_Guide

If no moderators sign up to lead these sessions, they will be cancelled.

Regards,

Tom