From: Matt Jarvis <matt.jar...@datacentred.co.uk>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:14 AM
To: OpenStack Operators <openstack-operators@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] Public cloud operators group in Barcelona

Given there are quite a few public cloud operators in Europe now, is there any
interest in a public cloud group meeting as part of the ops meetup in Barcelona
? I already know many of you, but I think it could be very useful to share our
experiences with a wider group.

DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763