Bump! Please add your +1s or session suggestions. We're also looking for lightning talks.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-meetup

On 20/09/16 21:50, Matt Van Winkle wrote:
Hello all,

The etherpad to gather ideas from you all for sessions during the
Barcelona Ops Meetup.  Please take some time to review and add your
comments here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-meetup

The meetup planning team will be meeting weekly between now and the
summit to plan all this.  If You are interested in helping with that
process, you are welcome to join us in #openstack-operators at 14:00 UTC
on Tuesdays.  We are always ready to welcome new help.

Thanks!

VW